Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn


So this one has been sitting on my book shelf for ages. I bought it for Jas for his b-day back in February and while he read it and loved it...I didn't get around to it. Until this weekend.
...and man, I'm so sorry that I waited so long.

Eon has been injured in a cart accident. He has a bad hip. However, he has still learned the forms and stances to compete for the Rat Dragon apprentice position. Thanks to his master, the day has finally arrived where he will go up against others that want to be Dragoneye apprentices...and hopefully win his chance.
The rules change at the last minute, and Eon does an admirable job of competing, but it's not enough. The Rat Dragon chooses someone else.

Then, in a weird twist of fate, Eon is chosen by the Mirror Dragon, a feat that hasn't been accomplished in over 500 years.

Why did the Mirror Dragon pick Eon?
Read Eon: Dragoneye Reborn to find out.
You WON'T be disappointed

No comments: