Monday, December 1, 2008

Once Again to Zelda

So I have a bit of a compulsive reading habit that is sometimes paired with a compulsive shopping habit...which is how I ended up with "Once Again to Zelda: The Stories Behind Literature's Most Intriguing Dedications" by Marlene Wagman-Geller.
It was recommended by Real Simple Magazine, I believe, and I thought it might be kind of interesting.
Turns out I was right!!

If you need a Christmas gift for anyone who likes books, has ever read books, etc...this is an intriguing little volume.

Each title, author, and dedication is given. That introduction is followed by a + or - 4 page explanation of the dedication and the circumstances that surround it. Absolutely fascinating!!
I highly recommend stuffing someone's stocking with this little ditty!

No comments: